Stairlifts Menlo Park
Menlo Park, CA, USA
Menlo Park is one of the most educated cities in California and the United States; nearly 70% of residents over the age of 25 have earned a bachelor's degree or higher.
Every technician from Menlo Park will provide prompt, friendly, and neighborly service. They’ll be quick but thorough and leave no mess behind once the stairlift is installed.
Menlo Park Stairlift Pricing Tool
Answer a few quick questions to get an estimate of how much your stairlift in Menlo Park could cost.
Our Most Popular Menlo Park Stairlifts
The 1000 is our top of the line model and a favorite of our customers in Menlo Park. It’s Smart Seat is fully adjustable to fit a range of body types. Additional features include a body harness, powered hinged rail, and a variety of upholstery colors.
- Weight limit: 350lbs
- Move silently and gently with a soft start/stop
- Large, carpeted footrest provides more traction
- Available for indoors or outdoors
- And More. Learn more about all of your straight stairlift options.
2000 HR Stairlift
Each 2000 is built to fit the specific contours of the home where it will be installed. With the tightest track bends in the industry, the 2000 can be installed on almost any indoor staircase, making it one of our most popular stairlifts in the Menlo Park area.
- Weight limit: 300lbs
- Rechargeable backup battery
- Minimal noise
- Fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests save space for other stair users
- And More. Learn more about all of your curved stairlift options.
Menlo Park Neighborhoods We Service
- Allied Art
- Downtown Menlo Park
- Felton Gables
- Linfield Oaks
- Flood Park Triangle
- Vintage Oaks
- And More