Mobility shouldn’t just be excluded to the inside of your home – you should be able to enjoy the natural beauty of your backyard, too. With the Elite SRE 2010-E Outdoor Stairlift, you finally can.
Equipped with all the features you need for weather resistance and durability, this straight stairlift has weather-resistant seat materials and a lightweight cover to protect it from the harshest conditions. It’s also equipped with an anodized aluminum rail so that you can rely on this stairlift for many years to come and finish with durable outdoor paint to protect all steel surfaces from the elements.
Powered by two 12-volt batteries, this straight stairlift will perform for you even when the power goes out. It’s the toughest, most durable model on the market with all the features you might expect from a custom-made Bruno stairlift. Backed by a five-year limited warranty, it is equipped with onboard audio and visual diagnostics for easy maintenance.
Not only that, but the Bruno Elite SRE 2010-E has a tight rail installation so you can install it to within seven inches of the wall. No more taking up all the free space in your stairway – this stairlift will barely be noticeable. Of course, it has the generous sized seat and multiple height adjustments, too, making it perfect for users of any height or size.
- Weight limit: 400 lbs
- Performance tested at 0-125 degrees Farhenheit
- Maximum open space on the steps
- Has an anodized aluminum rail and covered gear rack for easy cleaning
- Options for extended rail lengths
- Battery-powered so it’s reliable even during a power outage
- Comes with a waterproof cover
- Padded vinyl seat and armrest
- Equipped with safety features like seat belt, offset swivel seat, and obstruction sensors
- Backed by a generous 5-year limited warranty for parts and service