Stairlifts South San Francisco
South San Francisco, CA
South San Francisco, is known as the "Industrial City" due to the presence of manufacturing, wholesaling, transportation facilities, utilities, and more recently the biotech industry.
Every technician from South San Francisco will provide prompt, friendly, and neighborly service. They’ll be quick but thorough and leave no mess behind once the stairlift is installed.
South San Francisco Stairlift Pricing Tool
Answer a few quick questions to get an estimate of how much your stairlift in South San Francisco could cost.
Our Most Popular South San Francisco Stairlifts
2000 HR Stairlift
Each 2000 is built to fit the specific contours of the home where it will be installed. With the tightest track bends in the industry, the 2000 can be installed on almost any indoor staircase, making it one of our most popular stairlifts in the South San Francisco area.
- Weight limit: 300lbs
- Rechargeable backup battery
- Minimal noise
- Fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests save space for other stair users
- And More. Learn more about all of your curved stairlift options.
The 1000 is our top of the line model and a favorite of our customers in South San Francisco. It’s Smart Seat is fully adjustable to fit a range of body types. Additional features include a body harness, powered hinged rail, and a variety of upholstery colors.
- Weight limit: 350lbs
- Move silently and gently with a soft start/stop
- Large, carpeted footrest provides more traction
- Available for indoors or outdoors
- And More. Learn more about all of your straight stairlift options.
South San Francisco Neighborhoods We Service
- El Camino
- Sunshine Gardens
- Winston Manor
- Sign Hill
- Paradise Valley
- Orange Park
- And More