Stairlifts Moreno Valley
Moreno Valley, CA, USA
Moreno Valley is located in a region referred to as the "Inland Empire," which occupies parts of Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. Moreno Valley has a semi-arid climate, with hot summers and pleasant winters. Average daily temperatures in July and August are in the 90s. In the winter months, residents enjoy temperatures in the 60s. The city receives less than ten inches of rain a year.
Every technician from Moreno Valley will provide prompt, friendly, and neighborly service. They’ll be quick but thorough and leave no mess behind once the stairlift is installed.
Moreno Valley Stairlift Pricing Tool
Answer a few quick questions to get an estimate of how much your stairlift in Moreno Valley could cost.
Our Most Popular Moreno Valley Stairlifts
2000 HR Stairlift
Each 2000 is built to fit the specific contours of the home where it will be installed. With the tightest track bends in the industry, the 2000 can be installed on almost any indoor staircase, making it one of our most popular stairlifts in the Moreno Valley area.
- Weight limit: 300lbs
- Rechargeable backup battery
- Minimal noise
- Fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests save space for other stair users
- And More. Learn more about all of your curved stairlift options.
The 950 stairlift is an excellent solution when limited space is available. When folded up, the 950 extends less than one foot from the wall. With its adjustable backrest, large footrest, and swivel seat, it’s the go-to for many of our Moreno Valley area customers.
- Slim profile of 11¼” when folded
- Adjustable seat height ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Vinyl seat for easy cleaning
- Two remote controls included
- And More. Learn more about all of your straight stairlift options.
Moreno Valley Neighborhoods We Service
- Box Springs
- Serrano Heights
- Sycamore Canyon / Canyon Springs
- And More