Manteca fashions itself the "Family City", and it lies at a crossroads of major highways and railroads.
Every technician from Manteca will provide prompt, friendly, and neighborly service. They’ll be quick but thorough and leave no mess behind once the stairlift is installed.
Manteca Stairlift Pricing Tool
Answer a few quick questions to get an estimate of how much your stairlift in Manteca could cost.
Our Most Popular Manteca Stairlifts
2000 HR Stairlift
Each 2000 is built to fit the specific contours of the home where it will be installed. With the tightest track bends in the industry, the 2000 can be installed on almost any indoor staircase, making it one of our most popular stairlifts in the Manteca area.
- Weight limit: 300lbs
- Rechargeable backup battery
- Minimal noise
- Fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests save space for other stair users
- And More. Learn more about all of your curved stairlift options.
The 950+ comes with all of the standard features of the 950 with the additional choice of upholsteries and other seat options. Its combination of options and affordability make it one of our most popular stairlifts in the Manteca area.
- Weight limit: 310lbs*
- Retractable seat belt included
- Battery back-up in the event of power outage
- And More. Learn more about all of your straight stairlift options.
Manteca Areas We Service
- Monterey Park Tract
- South Woodbridge
- West Manteca
- Weston Ranch
- And More