Alhambra, CA, USA
Alhambra's roots begin with the San Gabriel Mission, founded on September 8, 1771, and the native people, Tongva, who inhabited the area before the arrival of the Spanish. The land that would later become Alhambra was part of a 300,000-acre land grant given to Manuel Nieto by the Spanish.
Every technician from Alhambra will provide prompt, friendly, and neighborly service. They’ll be quick but thorough and leave no mess behind once the stairlift is installed.
Alhambra Stairlift Pricing Tool
Answer a few quick questions to get an estimate of how much your stairlift in Alhambra could cost.
Our Most Popular Alhambra Stairlifts
2000 HR Stairlift
Each 2000 is built to fit the specific contours of the home where it will be installed. With the tightest track bends in the industry, the 2000 can be installed on almost any indoor staircase, making it one of our most popular stairlifts in the Alhambra area.
- Weight limit: 300lbs
- Rechargeable backup battery
- Minimal noise
- Fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests save space for other stair users
- And More. Learn more about all of your curved stairlift options.
The 950 stairlift is an excellent solution when limited space is available. When folded up, the 950 extends less than one foot from the wall. With its adjustable backrest, large footrest, and swivel seat, it’s the go-to for many of our Alhambra area customers.
- Slim profile of 11¼” when folded
- Adjustable seat height ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Vinyl seat for easy cleaning
- Two remote controls included
- And More. Learn more about all of your straight stairlift options.
Alhambra Neighborhoods We Service
- Ramona Park
- And More