A healthy outdoor lifestyle, beautiful weather, lovely beaches, and a vibrant downtown rich in history, make Encinitas one of Southern California’s most idyllic cities.
Every technician from Encinitas will provide prompt, friendly, and neighborly service. They’ll be quick but thorough and leave no mess behind once the stairlift is installed.
Encinitas Stairlift Pricing Tool
Answer a few quick questions to get an estimate of how much your stairlift in Encinitas could cost.
Our Best Encinitas Stairlifts
Designed for the most challenging spaces, the Freecurve’s Turn and Go feature enables it to swivel the unit’s seat turning the rider’s knees to the side when navigating narrow passages. The Freecurve’s flexibility makes it one of our most popular options in the Encinitas area.
- Weight limit: 275lbs
- Rechargeable backup battery
- Swivel seat for easy on and off
- Fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests save space for other stair users
- And More. Learn more about all of your curved stairlift options.
The 950+ comes with all of the standard features of the 950 with the additional choice of upholsteries and other seat options. Its combination of options and affordability make it one of our most popular stairlifts in the Encinitas area.
- Weight limit: 310lbs*
- Retractable seat belt included
- Battery back-up in the event of power outage
- And More. Learn more about all of your straight stairlift options.
Encinitas Neighborhoods We Service
- Rancho Ponderosa
- Encinitas Estates
- Molena Hill
- North Village
- And More