Clovis has been the “Gateway to the Sierra.” Dedicated to promoting planned growth while retaining its unique western atmosphere, the City’s population has more than doubled since 1985, reaching the current level of close to 114,000, and encompassing over 23 square miles in area.
Every technician from Clovis will provide prompt, friendly, and neighborly service. They’ll be quick but thorough and leave no mess behind once the stairlift is installed.
Clovis Stairlift Pricing Tool
Answer a few quick questions to get an estimate of how much your stairlift in Clovis could cost.
Our Best Clovis Stairlifts
Designed for the most challenging spaces, the Freecurve’s Turn and Go feature enables it to swivel the unit’s seat turning the rider’s knees to the side when navigating narrow passages. The Freecurve’s flexibility makes it one of our most popular options in the Clovis area.
- Weight limit: 275lbs
- Rechargeable backup battery
- Swivel seat for easy on and off
- Fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests save space for other stair users
- And More. Learn more about all of your curved stairlift options.
The 950+ comes with all of the standard features of the 950 with the additional choice of upholsteries and other seat options. Its combination of options and affordability make it one of our most popular stairlifts in the Clovis area.
- Weight limit: 310lbs*
- Retractable seat belt included
- Battery back-up in the event of power outage
- And More. Learn more about all of your straight stairlift options.
Clovis Neighborhoods We Service
- Harlan Ranch
- Loma Vista
- Old Town Clovis
- Tarpey Village
- And More